Monday, March 11, 2019

Worst day ever... 

Today, my manager fired me.
Someone bumped into me and I dropped a really important file.
And on my way home, I dropped some
coins in wet pavement. I didn't realize I stepped in it too.
So I sat there, while watching the sinking coins sink with me.
                                                   ...
I had to help my neighboor paint his wall,
And I spilled Red paint all over my yeezes and the ladder. Now my neighboor
has a red ladder. On the bright side, my yeezes look pretty lit.
I went to go walk my dog, tripped on the pavement, and scraped my knee.
Today was bad.
(But my yeezes are pretty lit.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drawing One day there was a girl named Mia. She LOVED to draw. And Mia could draw anything under a minute. So one day Carl came over to her ...