Monday, March 11, 2019

Present

Holy jesus It's chrimas! I can't wait to open my presents!

It's chrimas day! Yas! So far I got:

  1.  $100
  2.  A stuffed animal from my sister
  3.  New Nike Air shoes from my dad
  4.  A couple stickers
  5.  Some snow pants from my mom
  6.  A new soccer ball from my grandma
  7.  And a little marker board for my room                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      My mom said she has one more present for me, and it's a big one. It turns out it was just a bunch of boxes inside boxes inside more boxes. But there is one more little bag inside I open it, "It's?!.....empty....What a surprise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drawing One day there was a girl named Mia. She LOVED to draw. And Mia could draw anything under a minute. So one day Carl came over to her ...